A large part of the appeal of a gorgeous saree lies with the blouse, with a unique and beautifully styled blouse adding to the overall appearance of the whole ensemble. In a similar vein, sometimes all you need to really make your saree stand out is a blouse with that beautifully crafted back neck designs that complements the style and adds to the richness of the saree. So, for all the pretty brides looking for the latest and trending blouse back neck designs, browse through our collection of 54 drool worthy blouse designs.
When it comes to how a blouse is styled, the design of the neck, the styling of the back and of course, the fit are the most important considerations. When it comes to pairing the right blouse with the right saree, a general rule of thumb is:
- A heavily embellished and adorned saree tends to go well with a simple, but well-tailored blouse.
- Cotton, georgette and printed chiffon sarees team up excellently with plain blouses.
1. Floral Embroidered Green & Silver Blouse Design
A simple and uncluttered design this. The added embellishments and the knotted thread line only adding to the beautiful look.
2. Golden Sheen Shear Back Blouse Back Neck Design
Featuring a see through back, this golden blouse is the perfect mix of elaboration and elegance. The bling front that merges semlessly into a few lines of delicate embroidery on the sheer back make for one of the most flawless blouse back neck designs on the ramp.
3. Designer Black Blouse Back Neck Design
4. Peacock Blue And Gold Blouse Back Neck Design
5. Mirror Embellished Oval Back Neck design
This gorgeous design features two wonderfully complementary colours and a gorgeous back neck design.
6. Sequinned Black Blouse Back Neck Design
This highly appealing design features in black and has an open and stylish back neck design.
7. Maroon Raw Silk Blouse Back Neck Design
This gorgeous blouse features a highly appealing design and is best paired with complementary solid coloured sarees.
8. Cropped Sleeves Poly Georgette Blouse Back Neck Design
This modern blouse design features a fashionable neck cut and a full back.
9. Embroidered Mustard Yellow Blouse Back Neck Design
Featuring gorgeous tassels and a highly elegant open back neck design, this embroidered yellow blouse is an overall excellent piece of attire.
10. Exquisite V Shaped Indian Back Neck Blouse Design
Contemporary and chic, this open back blouse is an excellent and modern interpretation of old school 70s blouse back neck designs.
11. Gold And Blue Embroidered Blouse Back Neck Design
Featuring fancy embroidery and a see through back, this is a fancy blouse perfect for those looking for a super trendy design.
12. Hand Crafted Raw Silk Blouse Back Neck Design
Classic design on the front, very elegant and stylish back neck design, this blouse seems to have it all.
13. Embroidered Pink And Red Blouse Back Neck Design
Both from the front and back, this blouse screams classical beauty. The heavy embroidery work is especially intricate.
14. Pink And Gold Raw Silk Blouse Back Neck Design
This raw silk blouse features gorgeous embroidery, a zipper design and a stylish open back neck design.
15. Beige N’ Gold Full Sleeve Blouse Back Neck Design
A beautiful and modern minimalist blouse back neck design that ticks all the right bridal design boxes. Simple and classy.
16. 70’s Polka Dot Blouse Back Neck Design
This highly chic blouse features a polka dotted design that is topped off by an elegant Peter Pan collar; it’s one of those retro blouse back neck designs that would add an air of slow elegance.
17. Traditional Embroidered Black And Gold Blouse Back Neck Design
Featuring a stunning gold embroidered pattern on a pure black blouse, along with a low cut neck, this is the perfect choice for those looking for something ultra stylish.
18. Brown Sheen Ethnic Blouse Back Neck Design
Contemporary pattern meets a fashionable back neck design in this gold blouse.
19. Coral Pink Blouse Back Neck Design
This coral pink blouse features full embroidery in a highly appealing gold.
20. Silk Resham Blouse Back Neck Design
A highly appealing collar and gorgeous resham work are the highlights of this cut back neck design blouse.
21. Embroidered Cream Blouse Back Neck Design
Gorgeous tassels, low cut back neck design and gorgeous red embroidery make this blouse a traditional classic.
22. Embroidered Maroon And Gold Blouse Back Neck Design
A highly stylish blouse in the classic maroon and gold is always a good combination.
23. Black Zari Blouse Back Neck Design
Super stylish and featuring a summer friendly cut and short (almost mega) sleeves, blouse back neck designs in velveteen black with gold prints are always in vogue.
24. Velvet Navy Blue Blouse Back Neck Design
Featuring a more contemporary design and a chequered pattern on the periphery, this blouse is a highly chic option.
25. Designer Pink Blouse Back Neck Design
Suitable for a cocktail party, this glamorous pink blouse features a bold cut neck design that is super stylish.
26. Embroidered Orange Blouse Back Neck Design
Features a simple pattern, striking colours and a stylish back neck design.
27. White Georgette Blouse Back Neck Design
An excellent cropped design on this georgette blouse also sees a very trendy partially see through back.
28. Embroidered Bottle Green Silk Blouse Back Neck Design
Featuring gorgeous gold embroidery and mirror work on an elegant bottle green blouse design, this one is an automatic pick.
29. Black Velvet Blouse Back Neck Design
This gorgeous blouse features elegant embroidery on the front neck and sleeves, and a highly stylish square back neck design.
30. Bold Red Silk Blouse Back Neck Design
The triangle back neck design is one of the highlights of this contemporary high collared blouse.
31. Crimson And Gold Blouse Back Neck Design
The perfect mix of contemporary and traditional, this blouse features one of the most alluring blouse back neck designs in the classic combination of gold and red.
32. Chanderi Red Silk Blouse Back Neck Design
This gorgeous red silk blouse features an intricate gold handiwork and a contemporary oval back neck design.
33. V-Cut Mirror Studded Back Neck Design
The V-cut is now called the sweet-heart shape it seems. So here’s a sweet heart shaped mirrored blouse design done in golden lace, silver and white textures. A beautiful, sophisticated blouse back neck design look that is sure to make you stand out!.
34. Triangle Shaped Back Neck Design
Heavily embroidered borders in blouse back neck designs might not always work. But in this case, the triangle cut with a heavy silver-gold embellished border on a deep red blouse really works well. You can mix and match the blouse with an off-white shade or gold or even a red saree too!
35. Bejeweled Back Neck Design
A beautifully designed, maharani-style blouse back neck design with studded crystals, exquisite embroidery in bright silver thread while the blouse by itself in done in a rich off-white shade to add to the regal look.
36. Black Blouse Back Neck Design With Tassels
Simple, but classic. This elegant plain blouse can be paired with a number of sarees with varying amounts of embellishment.
37. Cropped Pink Blouse With Back Neck Design
Stylish, with just the right amount of embellishment. Best when paired with a simpler saree for a wonderful contrast.
38. Backless Blouse Back Neck Design With Embellished StoneWork
Look dazzling and show off with this elegant design that will have all eyes on you, best paired with a deep yellow simple – medium heavy saree.
39. Designer Black And Red Blouse Back Neck Design
The perfect combination of bold patterns and gorgeous colours, this blouse has just the right amount of work to be perfectly paired with a number of sarees, whether plain or moderately heavy.
40. Contemporary Blouse Back Neck Design
The perfect combination of contemporary and classic, this colourful blouse features heavy work on the front and a series of straps on the back, best for pairing with a saree of complementary colours.
41. Blue High Neck Blouse Back Neck Design With Designer Back
This gorgeous blouse features a gold border and a highly elegant blue pattern. The heart shaped back makes for a highly appealing overall design, and is perfect for pairing with a solid coloured saree with decorated border.
42. Transparent Crystal Blouse Back Neck Design
This stunning blouse design makes for a wholly gorgeous and novel take on blouses, and its gorgeous mix of white net, crystals and yellow border makes it the perfect foil for pairing with a number of colours, but especially with gold; possibly the best one in our blouse back neck designs collection.
43. Pretty Pink Blouse Back Neck Design
This wonderful saree blouse features gorgeous detailing in the form of white flowers on one side, and a highly appealing and contemporary squared pattern on the other. The beautifully worked border and sleeves make for the perfect blouse for pairing with that simple and elegant saree in your closet.
44. Yellow Open Back Blouse Back Neck Design
The overall design of this blouse is simply stunning, with its highly appealing pairing of mustard yellow and black, coupled with its sensual open backed design making for a most alluring garment. The featured golden triangles add the final and perfect touch. Pair with a complementary solid coloured saree for maximum effect.
45. Pink Cropped Back Blouse Back Neck Design With Heavy Work
This outstanding blouse design features a gorgeous shade of pink and a rounded back with detailed white border and heavy floral work on the front. Available from Nazakat Boutique, this is definitely one blouse to pair with your white, transparent and baby pink sarees.
46. Black And Gold Open Back Blouse Back Neck Design
A gorgeous black and gold open backed blouse with a single heavy tassel for when you want to look extra elegant. Pair with just the right shade of violet or orchid, or even a darker cyan for a refined and elegant look.
47. Intricate Red And Gold Blouse Back Neck Design
This stunning blouse is the perfect example of getting the right balance of colours and textures. The wonderful interplay of red and gold, as well as the delicate detailing, makes this an excellent option for those looking for a fancy blouse.
48. Designer Red And Yellow Blouse Back Neck Design
A fairly simple plain blouse with a twist would be the best way to describe this gorgeous creation. The incision for the strap and silver ornamentation round off the piece, and its straightforward design makes it perfect to be paired with a heavy saree.
49. Designer Crystal Studded Blouse Back Neck Design
Crystal and netted designs combine exquisitely in this designer creation, making for a blouse that seems to be the perfect mix of simplicity and intricacy.
50. Exquisite Sheer Black Blouse Back Neck Design
This exquisite sheer black blouse features an array of gorgeous embellishment and is an excellent choice for, well, anyone looking for one of the most versatile blouses around.
51. Rose Rouge Blouse Back Neck Design
This is one of those blouse back neck designs that is at once simple, elegant and formal, but has enough ornamentation to stand out. A gorgeous red colour and golden bordering make this blouse an absolute must-have.
52. Multi-Layered Wave Blouse Back Neck Design
A stunning heavy work blouse featuring floral themes and a beige base. Pair this with floral themes and pink for a highly desirable outcome.
53. Sabyasachi Blue Blouse Back Neck Design
This gorgeous Sabyasachi creation stays true to the overall design philosophy of the maestro. Featuring the choicest of classic chic blouse back neck designs, heavy embroidery and embellishments, this gorgeous royal blue blouse will ensure that all eyes are on you.
54. Royal Blue Open Back Blouse Back Neck Design
Golden borders, red and gold embellishment and a gorgeous shade of blue, not to mention the stylish open back make this an overall excellent blouse.
Of course, there are exceptions and various other combinations, as well as the fact that simple blouses can themselves be spiced up with the addition of tassels, piping, brooches, string, or even adding a mesh on the back. Any and all of the above options can be used to add an extra bit of oomph to your outfit, as well as really bring out the design or a contrasting colour.
Of course, all of the above as well as embroidery, patch work and especially a simple mesh, as suggested above, can transform a simple blouse into a really chic and fashionable piece of attire.Plenty of emphasis is put on the cut of the back of the blouse as well, with a myriad of styles and designs to choose from: the V-back neck, boat cut, square back neck, asymmetrical back, low cut back and many more. The only rule here is that you feel comfortable and gorgeous in the blouse of your choosing, and of course, that the fit be just right. We hope you liked these 54 of the top trendiest and stylish blouse back neck designs and patterns.